• CENTRALIZATION of knowledge management
• DISSEMINATION of knowledge to a greater number of actors
• SYSTEMATIZATION of communication, compliance control and evaluation
• Greater control of the information that circulates in the organization.
• Reduction of communication and training costs, with greater precision, agility and effectiveness.
• Prevention of illegal acts and control of risks of legal costs and criminal liability, avoiding reputational contingencies and other associated costs.
• Greater respect for rules and people, ethical and predictable environment, with increased efficiency, certainty and less waste and diversion.
It offers a general view of the organization's performance in terms of expirations, fulfillments, disqualifications, priorities and problems to be solved.
It offers an orderly and structured list of standards and rules to be fulfilled according to their impact, urgency and hierarchy.
It allows to schedule events, announcements, notifications, assignments, trainings and obligations to individuals or groups, with pre-established frequencies or opportunities.
It enables the preparation of forms, evaluation sheets, checklists, surveys or polls, with great agility, simplicity and versatility.
With links incorporated in the text, to tutorials and other system resources
General reminder by mail, biweekly or monthly of two internships
Integrity Program Inputs
Risk Map, input for the Action Plan
Associated legal deadlines with specific reminders
Form alternatives designed to maximize the chances of collecting critical information